Neighborhood Outreach works to increase community equity through community engagement, partnership development, and helping shape policy. We work collaboratively across the region to strengthen neighborhoods, reduce displacement, and expand opportunities and services. We strive to lead and coordinate initiatives related neighborhoods, communities, and quality of life.
OneAdams was created to help build connections with neighbors from a distance.
Neighborhood Connections is Adams County’s resident engagement platform and encourages residents to live, play, and explore.
Adams County is establishing its neighborhood groups to engage its residents in the improvement and development of their neighborhoods while building their civic capacity. Neighborhood groups will help their neighbors connect through community events and advocate for their neighborhoods.
- Anythink Library
- Community Transit Program / A-Lift
- Human Services
- Motor Vehicle
- Neighborhood Services
- Animal Shelter
- Workforce & Business Center
- Sheriff's Office
- Fire Districts
- Water and Sanitation Districts
- Home Value
Connect to Your County
- Adams County Sheriff app – iTunes | Google Play
- Adams County Fair app - iTunes | Google Play
- MYGOV APP - iTunes
- Adams County on Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
- Nextdoor app – iTunes | Google Play
Tuesday - Friday
8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.