Due to the continued spread of COVID-19 in Colorado, the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) approved the following state of emergency declarations for Adams County:
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Wednesday, March 18, 2020
- Wednesday March 25, 2020
- Wednesday, May 6, 2020
- Tuesday, August 23 2022
The state of emergency allows the county to adjust policies as necessary to accommodate employees and their family members with flu or coronavirus symptoms and various dependent care situations.
Adjustments to county policies include, but are not limited to:
- Accommodations for symptomatic employees and/or their family members
- Accommodations for employees who need dependent care
- Alternative work schedules
- Work from home accommodations
Essential employees will continue to work as needed. County leadership will continue to monitor the situation as it unfolds and make adjustments as needed.