If I move or have a name change, whom should I notify?

A change of name can only be done by a deed. The Assessor's Office will make the name change after the deed is recorded with the County Clerk and Recorder's Office. A name change could be due to a transfer of ownership of the property or death or marriage. If your mailing address changes you can notify the Assessor's office or the Treasurer's office.