Adams County's mission is to responsibly serve the community with integrity and innovation. It is our vision that we provide our community a safe, healthy environment in which to work, raise their families and build their businesses. We are committed to hiring people who value a positive work environment, servant leadership, teamwork, transparency, and credibility.
Creating Trusted Partnerships through Guidance and Service
Responsibilities & Services
People Services ensures effective selection, development and retention of the county's workforce. This includes recruitment, testing and selection; salary and benefit administration and policy and procedure development. The department provides these additional services:
- Compliance with federal and state employment guidelines
- Employee relations
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Safety and property and liability claims management
- Training and organizational development
- Workers' compensation
Adams County is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO) and an E-Verify participant.
Request employment verification from the Adams County People & Total Rewards Excellence department. Click here for more information.
Connect with Adams County People Services!
2023 Retiree Open Enrollment Forms
- Delta Dental 2023 Open Enrollment Form for Retirees
- Eye Med 2023 Open Enrollment Form for Retirees
- Kaiser Permanente Pre-65 HMO 2023 Open Enrollment Form for Retirees
- Kaiser Permanente Medicare Advantage-Senior Advantage 2023 Open Enrollment Form for Retirees
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare Advantage PPO 2023 Open Enrollment Form for Retirees
- UnitedHealthcare Pre65 2023 Open Enrollment Form for Retirees
Click here to Request Employment Verification
4430 S. Adams County Pkwy.
Fourth Floor, Suite C4000B
Brighton, Co 80601
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Excluding building closure days)