To apply for CCAP please visit the Colorado PEAK website or submit a paper application through email (see forms section below). Applicants can submit their applications and required proof to our office at the Human Service Center or via mail. Once an application is submitted, please watch the mandatory orientation video below. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
How do I contact CCCAP?
The Colorado Child Care Assistance Program (CCCAP) provides child care assistance to families needing child care services to support their efforts toward self-sufficiency. CCCAP provides families access to reduced cost child care at licensed child care facilities or qualified (unlicensed) providers. Families must meet income guidelines. Benefits are available for children under the age of thirteen (13). Families can apply online, by mail, or by contacting your county’s department of human services. We are located at 11860 Pecos in Westminster and our hours are 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. If you have any questions we can be reached at 720.523.2337, email, or by fax at 720.523.2201.
- Parents who are working
- Parents who are searching for a job (within state established time limits)
- Teen parents (up to age 21) in a high school or GED program
- Parents needing child care for post-secondary education or training (up to a first Bachelor's Degree or less)
- GED, ESL, or Adult Basic Educaiton
- Families receiving Colorado Works/TANF
- Applicants must be residents of Adams County
- If applicable, parents are encouraged to cooperate and/or continue to cooperate with Child Support Services for the children requesting care.
ATS for CCAP
- CCCAP Provider Flyer - English
- CCCAP Provider Flyer - Spanish
- Schedule Virtual Provider Training (offered by Adams County CCCAP Provider Team)
- Early Childhood Partnership of Adams County (ECPAC)
- How to Get a Fiscal Agreement
- Fiscal agreement inquiries
- Manual Claim Form; Manual Claim Form (Spanish);Manual Claim Form Example; Manual Billing with ATS Instructions
- Adams County Manual Claim Instructions;
- Attendance Tracking System (ATS) Information and Resources
- Walk With Me Through ATS.
- Colorado Office of Early Childhood
- Visit PEAK to apply for benefits
- Child Support Services or call 720.523.2600
- Community Resource Map
- Family Voice Council - English
- Family Voice Council - Spanish
- Fraud Hotline - Report fraud to the Colorado Department of Human Services at 877.934.6361. Be ready to provide the following information:
- The name of the individual or organization
- The address of the individual or organization
- The individuals living in the household
- The date of the alleged misconduct
- A detailed description explaining why you suspect fraud or abuse and your contact information