The Adams County Veteran Service Office assists Adams County residents who served in the U.S. Armed Forces, widows of Veterans and Veteran dependents to obtain any and all Veterans Administration benefits for which they may be eligible. All services provided by the Adams County Veteran Service Office are free of charge.
Adams County Veteran Service Office provides assistance to Veterans and their dependents for claims including:
- Burial Benefits
- Compensation Claims Process
- Education Benefits
- Non-service Connected Pension
- Service-Connected Disability
- Survivor Benefits
- VA Health Care Enrollment
Please bring the following to all appointments:
- Discharge or separation papers (DD214 or equivalent)
- Service Treatment Records if they are in your possession
- Medical evidence (doctor & hospital reports) from any non-VA facilities
If you have questions about what documents are needed, please feel free to contact our office at 720.523.2770.