Mobile Check-In Available Now
We’re now offering mobile check-in for many services at the Adams County Human Services Center. When you arrive, visit mobilecheckin.adcogov.org to select your service and get in line. You will be notified via text that your visit was created, when you’re next in line, and when it’s time to enter the building.
Schedule an Appointment
Some of our services are now available via appointment! Click here to see what services are available for appointments and to schedule an appointment.
Have you moved in the past three years? Has your contact information changed?
Don’t miss important updates - update your information today.
Make sure Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid program) and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) have your current phone number, email and mailing address. It’s important to make sure we can reach you when it’s time to fill out paperwork.
You can update your information in one of these ways:
- Visit Colorado.gov/PEAK. If you don’t have a PEAK account, you can create one at Colorado.gov/PEAK.
- Use the Health First Colorado app on your phone. This free app is for Health First Colorado and CHP+ members. Download it for free in the Google Play or Apple App stores.
- CHP+ members can call 800.359.1991 (State Relay: 711). Help is available in multiple languages.
- Contact your county department of human services.
Community Support Services offers a variety of public assistance programs designed to help individuals and families become as self-sufficient as possible. We are committed to providing services to eligible customers in an efficient and effective manner.
720.523.2000 | Fax: 720.523.2002
Financial Assistance Programs
- Aid to the Blind (AB)
- Aid to the Needy Disabled (AND)
- Burial Assistance
- Food Assistance (SNAP/Food Stamps)
- Home Care Allowance (HCA)
- Old Age Pension (OAP)
- Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Health First Colorado (Colorado’s Medicaid Program)
How to Apply
To apply, redetermine benefits, or submit verification for public assistance programs, please submit information online at Colorado Program Eligibility and Application Kit (PEAK). PEAK can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I apply?
Applications are reviewed and worked based on the date received. Approval could take up to 30 days.
What can I expect now?
Customers will receive notification via mail on the status of the case. This could take up to 30 days.
How do I get my payment/receive benefits?
When instructed to do so, customers will need to obtain an Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) card at 11860 Pecos St., Westminster, CO 80234, during regular business hours. Please bring your ID.