The Community & Economic Development Department serves Adams County through an integrated and equitable approach to planning and community investment. We partner with neighborhoods, businesses, agencies, and others to bring about positive change for Adams County. Our direct responsibilities include economic development, community development, one-stop development services, land use and development review, building inspection, and environmental programs including oversight of oil and gas development. For more information, please consult the department’s menu.
Using the E-Permit Center, you can apply for, review, pay for, and print out building permits at any time from any computer or mobile device. In addition, residents and developers can use the E-Permit Center to schedule conceptual review meetings to get early input on more complex projects such as subdivisions and rezoning requests.
Other permits include:
- E-Permit Center: [email protected]
- Building Safety: [email protected]
- Adams County Building Safety Division will transition to a 4-10 schedule for building inspections. Building inspection scheduling will be available Tuesday-Friday and inspection hours will be 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Electrical inspections will continue to be offered Monday-Friday and inspections will be performed 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Planning & Zoning: [email protected]
- CORA requests – Forms and contact information can be found at https://www.adcogov.org/colorado-open-records-act-cora.
More information about how to submit land use cases and building inspection information can be found on our E-Permit Center website.
One Stop Counter
Tuesday - Friday
7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
(excluding building closure days)
Eye on Adams
Eye on Adams is an online resource that allows users to track building permits, code violations, and dozens of other functions in unincorporated portions of Adams County. Search by address, neighborhood, zip code, or project with a few simple clicks in this interactive map and view a video overview of Eye on Adams: