Adams County plans to reconstruct York Street, Welby Road and Devonshire Boulevard between 78th Avenue and 88th Avenue (The Project).
Project consists of:
- Roadway widening to four lanes with raised median, curbs, gutters, sidewalks, multi-path trail.
- Intersection improvements at York St. and 78th Avenue with implanting new traffic signal and adding turn lanes.
- Drainage system improvements including water quality features.
- Install street lighting
- Collaborating with North Washington Street Water and Sanitation District for upgrading and relocating their facilities with the project
- Relocating irrigation ditch for roadway widening and multi-path trail
- Create and build Open space with landscaping
- Community and cultural engagement with placemaking sign
- Design is completed
- ROW Acquisition is underway
- Construction anticipated to begin January 2023