Adams County plans to improve Dahlia Street from E 70th Avenue to SH 224. The overall objective of this project is to continue the Dahlia Street Phase I project between SH 224 and E 78th Avenue project with the improvements that will provide safer multi-model access on Dahlia Street; improve drainage system and enhance living environment to serve community.
June 2021 to June 2023 - Design Phase
All dates below are estimated and are subject to change.
- 30% Design Completion – First Quarter 2022
- 60% Design Completion – Fourth Quarter 2022
- 100% Design Completion – Third Quarter 2023
- Right of Way Acquisition – December 2023
- Construction – Starting Spring 2024