The overall objective of this project is to improve roadway capacity, safety, mobility, pedestrian access facilities, multi-use trail, drainage system, structure replacement or modification, median/landscaping amenity.
- Improvements at the following intersections with York Street:
- E. 58th Avenue
- E. 64th Avenue
- E. 66th Avenue
- E. 68th Avenue
- E. 69th Way
- E. 70th Avenue
- Coordinate with CDOT on SH 224 Improvements
- Coordinate with CDOT on I-270 Interchange Improvements
- Coordinate with CDOT on I-76 Bridges Over York Street Improvements
- Drainage system improvements including water quality features.
- Bridge replacements or rehabilitation at Clear Creek and Railroad bridges
- Safety improvements to the corridor
- Coordination with all the utility companies within the Project Limits, as needed
- Analysis of the existing York Street bridge over Clear Creek has determined that bridge replacement will be required. Conditional letter of map revision in progress.
- Discussions are underway with Union Pacific Railroad regarding responsibility of improving the railroad bridges over York Street just north of E. 58th Avenue.
- Coordination with Metro Water Recovery regarding projects they are contemplating
- Coordination with Xcel Energy regarding York Street Improvements that affect their facilities
- Coordination with the Denver Rock Island Railroad for improvements to E. 58th Avenue under railroad bridge.
- York Street Phase III Presentation
Adams County Public Works (Russell Nelson, Project Manager)
720.523.6875 | Email