This Adams County project focuses on improving various paved streets identified as priorities for rehabilitation. The project encompasses five different areas in the county:
- Area 1 – Arlington Meadows Subdivision
- Area 2 – Between I-25 and Washington St., including Coronado Pkwy.
- Area 3 – Columbine Ranches
- Area 4 – Strasburg Rd. from E. 112th Ave. to 144th Ave. - 144th Ave. to SH 79
- Area 5 – Patching in Shaw Heights Neighborhood
- 2021 Street Paving Program Fact Sheet (English and Spanish)
- View the 2021 Street Paving Presentation
Week of Oct. 17
TRAFFIC ADVISORY - ADAMS COUNTY SINGLE LANE CLOSURES
- From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 22, motorists traveling north- and southbound on Pearl Street will encounter single-lane closures between E. 77th Avenue and E. 78th Drive while crews install thermo cross bars and turn arrows.
- From 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 22, motorists traveling northbound on York Street to Hwy. 224 will encounter single-lane closures while crews install thermo cross bars and turn arrows.
Normal working hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
No Parking" signs will be placed on your street the day before maintenance activities begin. Closures of access to driveways will last less than 15 minutes at a time.
The schedule is dependent on weather and moisture levels.
If you have questions regarding the street repair project, please contact the public information team.
Adams County 2021 Street and Sidewalk Repair Program
Public Information Team
(Click to enlarge)