Dealer & Company Desk Locations and Hours of Operation
Our Dealer and Company office will open for business on Tuesday, Sept. 21 and will be centrally located at our Dealer and Commercial Hub at 7190 Colorado Blvd., Suite #150, Commerce City. The Dealer and Commercial Hub is open Tuesday-Friday, 7 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and services company and dealer walk-ins.
Do you want to optimize your convenience even more? This location has a dropbox for your convenience and secure lockers that will allow you to pick up your completed items Monday-Friday 7 a.m.-5 p.m. without waiting.
Learn more about our escrow accounts.
Walk-in visits will be limited to one office visit a day. An authorized agent may process one of the following transaction types:
- Process up to five motor vehicle dealer or business transactions or two manufactured home transactions
- Be issued Dealer Plates, including Replacements, and process Dealer Plate Renewals
- Add Vehicles to a Fleet and process Fleet Renewals
- CFRP – Permanent Fleet Program
For your convenience, if you have no more than one title transaction to process for the day, you may visit any of our other office locations during normal business hours. If you have more than one transaction, you will need to visit our Dealer and Commercial Hub.
View the most recent version of our dealer and company letter.
Commerce City Dealer and Commercial Hub
7190 Colorado Blvd., Suite 150
Commerce City, CO 80022
P.O. Box 5011
Brighton, CO 80601-8215
Quick Links & Documents
- Dealer Drop Cover Sheet
- Request and Authorization for Payment Processing Assistance
- Estimate Registration Fees
- Check a Title Status
- Heavy Vehicle Use Affidavit
- SMM Worksheet
Requirements for mailings and drop-offs:
- Include the completed Drop Sheet with Specific Instructions (i.e. dealership information, VIN, shipping label/envelope, transaction type, payment method, etc.), fleets numbers, 2% number when applicable, tax-exempt information, and contact method.
- Paperwork must be complete and accurate. Incomplete or inaccurate documents cannot be processed and will be returned for correction.
- Include completed title application (DR2395) for each title or MSO we are processing.
- A Heavy Vehicle Use Affidavit is required for all vehicles weighing over 10,001 lbs.
- An SMM Worksheet is required for any new equipment.
- A check for each transaction can be made payable to Adams County Clerk, a pre-authorized check payment with the authorization letter, or an escrow account with adequate funds. Call the Service Center at 720.523.6010 to set up or add funds to an escrow account.
- Payment is required at the time of drop. We cannot call for payment. Please do not include credit card or banking information in your drop.
Want to stay up-to-date with important news, closures, and calendar events? Be sure to sign up for our Company and Dealer Newsletter!