Vin Inspections are required for any new title or registration transaction that has an out-of-state ownership document.
Inspections may be obtained at all Motor Vehicle Offices for $15 during our hours of operation.
List of Locations
Other Agencies that perform Vin Inspections
- Centralized Air Care Colorado emissions inspection stations.
- Independent emissions inspection stations in both the Enhanced and Basic emissions program areas.
- Licensed diesel emissions inspection stations.
- Some motor vehicle dealerships.
- Some County Clerk and Recorder offices.
- Some law enforcement agencies.