Free Food and Resource Drive-Thru Events
Adams County Outreach is partnering with local organizations for free drive-thru food and resource events in Bennett and Thornton. These events will provide power sacks with shelf-stable food, hygiene bags, and resource folders. See below for upcoming dates and locations.
Bennett Recreation Center, 455 S. First St. (In partnership with Joyful Journeys, Teens Living Clean (TLC), and the Bennett Recreation Center)
- Monday, May 23, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Monday, June 27, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Monday, July 25, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 22, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Monday, Sept. 26, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 24, 5:30-7 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 28, 5:30-7 p.m.
Anythink Bennet, 495 7th St.
- Friday, June 10, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Friday, July 8, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 12, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Friday, Sept. 9, 8-9:30 a.m.
Anythink Wright Farms, 5877 E. 120th Ave., Thornton
- Friday, May 27, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Friday, June 24, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Friday, July 22, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 26, 8-9:30 a.m.
- Friday, Sept. 23, 8-9:30 a.m.
Commerce City Senior Resource Fair
Adams County outreach will be at the Senior Resource Fair, presented by the Commerce City Senior Commission. Attendees can take advantage of free and low-cost resources and apply for assistance programs and other services onsite.
Saturday, June 4, 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Adams City High School, 7200 Quebec St.
Learn about all our assistance programs and get answers to your questions about SNAP, Medicaid, and cash assistance. Appointments are available at these events. Schedule yours today.
Community Resource Hub at South Platte Crossing in Commerce City
7190 Colorado Blvd., Suite B203 (basement level)
- Second and fourth Tuesdays of each month, 1-4 p.m.
Town of Bennett Motor Vehicle Office, Shared Services Building
355 S. 1st St., Meeting Room
- First and third Thursdays of each month, 1-4:30 p.m.
Northglenn City Hall
11701 Community Center Dr., Entrance on north side of building
- Every other Friday (beginning with the first Friday of the month), 9 a.m. – noon.
Thornton Community Connections
9471 Dorothy Blvd, 80229, Wildflower Conference Room
- First Tuesday of each month, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Almost Home, Inc. in Brighton
22 S. 4th Ave., Suite 106
- Fourth Wednesday of each month, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Adams County Pride - Saturday, June 18
Come shop for your school supply needs at our Back-to-School Bash! Complete all your back-to-school shopping and get backpacks, food, school supplies, socks and hoodies, and information on available resources. Registration is required; register here.
Saturday, July 30 | 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Adams County Human Services Center, 11860 Pecos St., Westminster