We can help employers identify the most qualified applicants through our no-cost Services for Employers. The Business Services unit receives job listings from employers in the Denver metro area and enters them into our statewide database, Connecting Colorado.
Using Connecting Colorado, our Business Services unit performs automated identification and "skills matching" of qualified applicants for referral to your company. Based on the needs of your company, we can customize the application process to recruit and prescreen the most qualified candidates for your company's open jobs.
Once you enter your jobs into Connecting Colorado, it will be reviewed for minimum skill qualifications and accuracy. To ensure that qualified applicants are referred, please be as specific as possible regarding the minimum skill requirements, job duties and pay range. Based on the information you provide; a search of our database will be performed to refer qualified applicants to you.
All job listings must meet the following criteria before we can post them into our system:
- There must be a valid current job opening available.
- No application fees can be charged to the applicant. Applicants may be required to pay for relevant certifications, licensing, or testing. We must be notified at the time the job is posted about any fees that will be required.
- The position must guarantee minimum wage and follow the Equal Work Act. This include posting a valid pay range for each position.
- The job order must comply with federal and state statutes prohibiting discrimination in employment. Hiring specifications must be based exclusively upon job performance standards.
- When entering in the job order, you must identify if the job opening is for a regular employee of your organization or a 1099 contractor.
- We cannot post job orders if they are to fill a position left vacant due to a strike against the company.
Please feel free to contact the Business Services unit if you have any questions or need additional information about posting a job.