The Adams County Workforce and Business Center is committed to providing quality employment services to our customers with disabilities. Our staff are experienced in advocating services and support from community partners to our customers seeking employment and work-based learning opportunities. In addition, we offer:
- Workshops and events customized to meet the needs of customers with disabilities.
- Customized referrals to community agencies and resources.
Career Centers in each WBC location are equipped with assistive technology.
- Alternative formats of brochures available upon request
- Audio amplification equipment
- Computer screen magnifier
- Software to enhance reading and writing productivity
- Software to read screen and text
- Text magnification systems