Want to learn more about how to get youth hired? Coach Adams with the Adams County Workforce & Business Center has some great tips to help them get started on the right path. Learn more here.
Finding a Job
- Adams County Workforce & Business Center GED Program
- High School Equivalency Testing
- GED.com - learn more about the GED, take the GED ready test, register for the official GED test.
Other Career and Education Resources
- College Affordability Guide - a guide on paying for college, avoiding scams and poor quality colleges, transfer credits, affordable institutions, and more.
- Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR) - resources for persons with disabilities to succeed at work and to live independently.
- My Colorado Journey - connects job seekers and students to careers, education planning and support resources through a guided process that drives action and goal completion.
Eligible Training Provider List
Selective Services System
- If you are a male between the age of 18 and 25 you must be registered with the Selective Service System.
Be sure to register as soon as you turn 18. It's the law.