Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act Programs
The Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) provides federal funds for programs to assist individuals who are underemployed or unemployed. Enrollment in a WIOA program enables individuals to get an intensive level of job readiness services which may include comprehensive assessments, development of individual employment plans, and skills-based employment training in order to be on a sustainable career pathway.
Adult Program & Dislocated Worker Program
- Assistance with job leads and labor market information
- Career counseling and career planning
- Education and career assessments
- Training for attaining in-demand jobs
- Work-based learning opportunities such as apprenticeships, work experiences and on the job training
- Employability and professional development workshops
- Intensive job search assistance
- Résumé assistance and critiques
- Supportive services
- Other workforce program scholarships available - call for eligibility
email: [email protected]
To learn more about the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act, please visit the U.S. Department of Labor website.