The Adams County Community Support team is hosting a free resource fair on Saturday, Nov. 16, 10 a.m-2 p.m., at Adams City High School, 7200 Quebec Pkwy., Commerce City.
Several local organizations, community partners, and Adams County departments will be onsite offering a wide array of low-cost or free services, food, and children’s games and activities.
Below is a list of a few of the organizations and services that will be available:
- Adams County Animal Shelter: Low-cost vaccinations and microchipping for dogs and cats
- A Precious Child: Pop-up boutique with new and gently used clothing, shoes, and other essentials (first come, first served)
- Colorado Pet Pantry: Food for animals
- Denver Youth Dentistry & Vision: Free vision checks and giveaways
- Let Your Light Shine: Hygiene kits including toiletries, socks, and hand warmers
- Senior Hub: Food for both humans and pets
- Yahweh Health Care: Free blood pressure checks, blood sugar checks, and other medical services
To see the full list of participants as well as what products/services those organizations will have available, visit adcogov.org.